The 2018 California Invention Convention was held on April 14th, 2018 at Maxim Integrated in San Jose. Our thanks to Maxim for supporting this incredible event!!
Over 125 student inventors from throughout the state of California attended and presented their inventions. These young inventors were the top inventors from their classrooms and their local Invention Conventions. From this group of creative inventors, our 60 judges were hard-pressed to choose the Merit Award winners, as well as choose the 15 inventions that are invited to attend the 2018 National Invention Convention and Entrepreneurship Expo (May 31-June 2) at The Henry Ford Museum in Dearborn, MI.
Read about our Inventors in the News.
- Kids Showcase STEM Skills at California Invention Convention.
- Santa Cruz Students Heading to National Invention Convention
- Students from Dan O. Root Elementary Win at California Invention Convention.
- Mateo Torres from Hall Elementary Award Winner at NICEE 2018.
- Morganne Malloy from Ladera Ranch Middle School Award Winner at NICEE 2018.