Assuming that you will be running a 10 week program and that you will have your own local Invention Convention, then you probably want to start by mid-to-late October.
- February 1st – School notifies CaIC if classes/school will be participating.
- March 1st – Student Registration is open
- April 1st – Students must be Registered
- April 14th – California Invention Convention – Location: Maxim Integrated in San Jose.
- May 31st–June 3rd – National Invention Convention and Entrepreneurship Expo (NICEE) – The Henry Ford Museum, Dearborn, Michigan. Finalists from CaIC attend (NICEE). Details for 2018 NICEE are at www.stemie.org.