The 2019 California Invention Convention is being held at Maxim Integrated 160 Rio Robles Road, San Jose on Saturday, April 13, 2019. Details for registration will be posted when available. In the meantime, here is the timeline:
- November 21st – School notifies California Invention Convention if classes/school will be participating.
- February 15th — Student Registration is open
- March 15th – Students must be Registered
- March 29th – Invention Videos Deadline
- April 13th – California Invention Convention – Location: Maxim Integrated in San Jose.
- May 30th –June 2nd – National Invention Convention and Entrepreneurship Expo (NICEE) – The Henry Ford Museum, Dearborn, Michigan. Finalists from CaIC will attend NICEE. Details for 2018 NICEE are at www.stemie.org.