2024 California Invention Convention
Planning has begun and final dates and convention format (virtual, live, hybrid) have not yet been decided. We will post details as they are determined. In the meantime, this general timeline provides some guidance.
- November – January – School notifies CaIC if classes/school will be participating.
- January 31st — Student Registration is open.
- March 27th– Students must be Registered. All required invention documentation must be submitted through the registration system. (Check Requirements, Restrictions and Creating Invention Documentation through the Educators page on the web)
- April 13th — State-wide California Invention Convention
- April 19th – Awards Show
- June 5-7 – National Invention Convention– The Henry Ford Museum, Dearborn, Michigan. Finalists from CaIC attend the National Invention Convention. Details for National Invention Convention can be found at https://inventionconvention.org/home-page/