You can go back to correct your information or add in your profile and/or invention pictures, as well as enter in the link to your Invention Video at any time after you have completed the registration process. The student’s registration must be completed by April 5, 2023. This includes the student and invention pictures, link to the video, and the uploaded PDFs of the Invention Log and the Display Board / Presentation. Be sure to get all your information into the system BEFORE this date.
- Go to ca.zfairs.com.
- Click on Login – upper right-hand corner of page.
- Sign in by entering the username and password that you created when you registered. Click [Login]
- You are now on the Student Main Page.
- Click on your name in the upper right-hand corner of the page and then select [My Profile]
- Tabs appear across the top of the page that will take you to the various sections of your registration where you can edit and add information, including uploading pictures, PDFS and video link. If you have any questions about how to enter the data, just go the appropriate STEP in the full instructions for guidance. Note that the paperwork tab is used for uploading PDFS for Invention Log and Display documentation.
- Remember to always click the [Save & Continue] button at the bottom of any page you have updated.
- When completed, click on your name in the upper right-hand corner of the page and then select [Logout]
Questions? Contact us….
You can read more about the convention and the California Invention convention at our website – www.cainventionconvention.org