2021 California Invention Convention – April 2021
Due to the pandemic, this year’s California Invention Convention will again be a virtual event. Here is the timeline.
- January 15 – Teacher registration complete
- Mid February— Student Registration opens.
- Mid – March– Teachers complete notification to CAIC with names of participating students
- March 31: – Upload deadline.
- April 5: – Judging begins
- April 23 – 6:00 PM – Virtual Awards Ceremony – Details will be posted when available.
- June 24: The U.S. Nationals 2021 Awards Ceremony, presented by Raytheon Technologies, will take place virtually on Thursday, June 24 . Finalists from CaIC participate in the National Invention Convention. Details for National Invention Convention will be found at https://inventionconvention.org/home-page/