2021 California Invention Convention – April 17th, 2021
Due to the pandemic, this year’s California Invention Convention will again be a virtual event. We will be planning on holding the convention on April 17, 2021. Assuming that teachers will be running a 10 week program and that classes will have their own local (probably virtual) Invention Convention, then the teacher will probably want to start the program by mid-to-late October. These general dates below can help in planning. We will update these as we get closer to the event.
- December– School notifies CaIC if classes/school will be participating.
- Early – Mid February— Student Registration opens.
- Mid – March– Students must be Registered
- April 3 – Invention Videos Deadline. Video must be posted through the registration systems. Guidelines for creating Invention Videos are will be posted on our Website under the link for the Convention Finals.
- April 17 – Virtual California Invention Convention Event
- Late June – National Invention Convention– The Henry Ford Museum, Dearborn, Michigan. Finalists from CaIC attend the National Invention Convention. Details for National Invention Convention will be found at https://inventionconvention.org/home-page/